Send us a message

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

If you are a Pennsylvania resident but live outside of Lycoming and Clinton Counties, contact your County’s Drug and Alcohol Office to find treatment information and services within your area. If you are not a Pennsylvania resident, SAMHSA can assist you in finding a Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and treatment information.